• Houses 20+ free ranging chickens.
• Collect eggs from outside the coop.
• Water dispenser is placed so it cannot be knocked over or have shavings kicked into it.
• Automatic coop door can be easily installed. (We used Chicken Guard)
• Can be used with the deep litter method for easy compost production and less work.
• Large access door for easy cleanup and replacement of shavings.
• Sturdy framing
These plans will not accommodate the original feeder shown in video – we have since revised the feeder we use, and these plans reflect the updated dimensions.
Plans are in US standard units of measure (feet and inches). They can be printed on standard 8.5” x 11” sheets of paper, as well as enlarged on digital devices.
1. Purchase. Upon receipt of payment, your web browser will be redirected to a download page. Your download link with the digital file(s) will be sent to you via email.
2. Download the file(s) to your computer.
3. Print right from your own printer at home, or send to your go-to company for printing.
Recommended skill level: Intermediate+
4 feet wide x 8 feet long x 7 feet tall
Cost To Complete:
We paid between $500-$600 in materials to construct this coop 2020. (Does not include automatic chicken door by ChickenGuard)