DIY Greenhouse Plans & Build Guide
Searching for a greenhouse with sturdy framing to last much more years?
These plans would be the perfect answer.
ABOUT YOUR MODERN GREENHOUSE
• Sturdy construction framing
• The length of the greenhouse is 12′
• Width is 7′
• Height : Front (8′ 3-1/2″) – Rear (7′ 3-1/2″)
• 84 square feet of floor space
• Ground : Pea gravel
• Base secured to the ground with stakes.
• You can use plastic paper, corrugated polycarbonate panel, fiberglass panels, pvc panel, glass panels for the frame covering.
We used corrugated polycarbonate panels for the covering of this greenhouse.
• Optional : You can use 2′ 3-1/2” height height pieces of corrugated metal roofing for the half-wall cladding at the bottom of each wall. You can ran the corrugated metal panel horizontal.
These cold frame DIY greenhouse project are optimized for minimal cutting and material waste. With this greenhouse structure, you can keep your vegetables alive during the winter months and incubate some new plants so they are ready for spring. This charming greenhouse is sized just right for a small family.
• You can easily modify the plans to fit your requirements.(7×12-7×10-7×8) – Modular desgin
• This greenhouse you can easily modify into a garden shed.
• All pieces are labeled. You can easy add or remove the material.
You get a 55 page downloadable file with detailed plans, elevations, sections, material list, material cut lists, material cut layout, assembly proccess, step by step instructions, recommended tools list, 3D diagrams, shopping list and helpful tips.
Greenhouse DIY plans/project are in PDF format and include :
• Detailed drawings
• All measurements
• Step by step instructions
• Assembly process
• Helpful tips
• Material cut diagrams and details
• Material cut layout
• Material list
• Recommended tools list
• The Home Depot shopping list
• Estimate material prices
The unit of measure used in the plans is inch( ” ) feet ( ‘ ).