This is the complete 12×10 Garden Shed Plans including everything you need to build a sturdy and beautiful barn garden. Measurements are in imperial units, instructions are concise and made for all skill levels from beginners to expert DIYers. The plans are designed to be efficient, helping you to save on materials and time. You can easily modify the plans to fit your creative endeavors!
The PDF is 49 pages, made with high quality plans and images, and can be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ sheets.
PDF Plans includes:
– Materials and cut list
– 2D Plans and elevations
– 3D Diagrams
– Complete dimensions and measurements
– Cut details and layouts
– Step-by-step instructions
– Tools list, cost, and tips!
The traditional Garden style sheds are simple, useful, and easy to build. The space is versatile, and can be easily transformed into a backyard office, wood workshop, or kid’s playhouse. The gable style roof is suitable for colder climate regions, strong against rain and snow.
- Build Size: 12′ (Depth) x 10′ (Width) x 12′-11″ (Height)
- Double Door: 6′ W x 6′-5″ H
- Window: 3′ W x 3′ H
- Roof Truss: Gable Truss 20″ O.C.
- Foundation: 4×4 Skid
- Floor & Wall Framing: 2×4 16″ O.C.